Perhaps you are considering selling your home For Sale By Owner (FSBO). As we respect your desire to sell your home alone, The AtCoastal Team at Keller Williams Elite Town Center in Virginia Beach also knows it can be stressful to manage the process without professional help.
If you have questions, we’d be happy to help. Please contact us today.
Below is our Top 10 list of commonly made errors when doing a FSBO.
TOP 10 THINGS TO AVOID WHEN DOING FSBO
- Pricing home too high
- Lack of exposure
- Outdated repairs
- Not listing your home on the MLS
- Not getting buyers prequalified
- Writing your own contract
- Negation with emotion and not data
- Buyers are unable to reach you
- Poor signage
- Poor quality photographs
And if you are thinking of an alternative plan, please consider:
- We can meet to discuss a future date for me to put your home on the market.
- If your home doesn’t sell, we will be ready with a customized plan to sell your home quickly, for top price.
That’s it. No hidden fees. No strings attached.
Carefully avoiding the above listed seller errors can go a long way toward ensuring that your home sells quickly. Contacting us and allowing us to represent you in the sale and marketing of your home will guarantee a reasonable price while allowing you to spend more time focusing on your life and family.